This work was funded by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant RO1-HD32336, Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, Co-Principal Investigators. We thank Matt Bumpus, Aryn Dotterer, Melissa Fortner, Heather Helms, Lilly Shanahan, Cindy Shearer, Julia Jackson-Newson, Mary Maguire, Corinna Tucker, Kim Updegraff, and Shawn Whiteman for their help in conducting this study and the participating families for their cooperation. This paper is based on the doctoral dissertation of Ji-Yeon Kim at the Pennsylvania State University.
Longitudinal Course and Family Correlates of Sibling Relationships From Childhood Through Adolescence
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1746–1761, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Kim, J.-Y., McHale, S. M., Wayne Osgood, D. and Crouter, A. C. (2006), Longitudinal Course and Family Correlates of Sibling Relationships From Childhood Through Adolescence. Child Development, 77: 1746–1761. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00971.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.