Data collection was funded by grants from the William T. Grant Foundation, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (Grant # AA07535 and AA000264), and the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression. Initial results were presented at the 2005 SRCD Conference in Atlanta, GA. The authors thank the staff of the Genetic Epidemiology Unit and the Queensland Institute of Medical Research for the data collection, particularly Alison Mackenzie for coordination, as well as the twins and their children for their cooperation. In addition, we thank Bengt and Linda Muthén for helping with the analyses, and Jane Mendle for reviewing and editing previous drafts of this paper.
Marital Conflict and Conduct Problems in Children of Twins
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 1–18, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Harden, K. P., Turkheimer, E., Emery, R. E., D'Onofrio, B. M., Slutske, W. S., Heath, A. C. and Martin, N. G. (2007), Marital Conflict and Conduct Problems in Children of Twins. Child Development, 78: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.00982.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.