This research was supported by Grant 5R01HD042144 from NICHD awarded to the authors. The authors wish to thank Margaret Clements, faculty affiliates of the Center for Research on Poverty, Risk, and Mental Health, and the NYU Seminar in Humanities and Social Science for their insights and advice on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Testing Equivalence of Mediating Models of Income, Parenting, and School Readiness for White, Black, and Hispanic Children in a National Sample
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 96–115, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Raver, C. C., Gershoff, E. T. and Aber, J. L. (2007), Testing Equivalence of Mediating Models of Income, Parenting, and School Readiness for White, Black, and Hispanic Children in a National Sample. Child Development, 78: 96–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.00987.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.