This research was supported by a National Science Foundation Grant 0339115 and an Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station/Lindsey Foundation Grant ALA080-001. We gratefully acknowledge contributions made by Christine Acebo, Brown University, in relation to actigraphy, and by Karen Martin, Lori Staton, and other staff of the Child Development Lab for data collection. We also thank school personnel, and children and parents who participated.
Children's Sleep and Cognitive Functioning: Race and Socioeconomic Status as Moderators of Effects
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 213–231, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Buckhalt, J. A., El-Sheikh, M. and Keller, P. (2007), Children's Sleep and Cognitive Functioning: Race and Socioeconomic Status as Moderators of Effects. Child Development, 78: 213–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.00993.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.