This research was supported by NIH Grants HD-42451, HD-46526, and MH-54688. We thank John Seamon and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft, and Laurie Yarzab for her assistance in testing infants.
Perceiving “Outside the Box” Occurs Early in Development: Evidence for Boundary Extension in Three- to Seven-Month-Old Infants
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 324–334, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Quinn, P. C. and Intraub, H. (2007), Perceiving “Outside the Box” Occurs Early in Development: Evidence for Boundary Extension in Three- to Seven-Month-Old Infants. Child Development, 78: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01000.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.