This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (RO1 HD37429). Support from Grant P30 HD02274 also facilitated our work. The authors wish to thank the many coders and other staff who participated in this project. Thanks are also due to the families for helping us to better understand factors influencing the peer relationships of young children with developmental delays.
Linkages Between Delayed Children's Social Interactions With Mothers and Peers
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 459–473, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Guralnick, M. J., Neville, B., Hammond, M. A. and Connor, R. T. (2007), Linkages Between Delayed Children's Social Interactions With Mothers and Peers. Child Development, 78: 459–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01009.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.