This research was supported by research grants to van IJzendoorn and Bakermans–Kranenburg from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO SPINOZA Prize; NWO VIDI Grant 452-04-306), and by research grants to Buitelaar, Swinkels, and van Engeland (Korczak Foundation, Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Culture, Cure Autism Now, NWO-MW and NWO-Chronic Diseases, and Praeventie Fonds).
Parental Sensitivity and Attachment in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Comparison With Children With Mental Retardation, With Language Delays, and With Typical Development
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 597–608, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Van IJzendoorn, M. H., Rutgers, A. H., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., Swinkels, S. H. N., Van Daalen, E., Dietz, C., Naber, F. B. A., Buitelaar, J. K. and Van Engeland, H. (2007), Parental Sensitivity and Attachment in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Comparison With Children With Mental Retardation, With Language Delays, and With Typical Development. Child Development, 78: 597–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01016.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.