This research was supported by NICHD Grant HD33486 to Karen E. Adolph. We are grateful to Catherine Tamis-LeMonda, Scott Robinson, and three anonymous reviewers for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. We thank Grace Lin for her help in coding and analyzing postural response data. Thanks are due to the members of the NYU Infant Action Lab for assistance with data collections and coding.
Baby Carriage: Infants Walking With Loads
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 664–680, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Garciaguirre, J. S., Adolph, K. E. and Shrout, P. E. (2007), Baby Carriage: Infants Walking With Loads. Child Development, 78: 664–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01020.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.