This study is directed by a steering committee and supported by NICHD through a cooperative agreement (U10) that calls for a scientific collaboration between the grantees and NICHD staff. Participating investigators on the NICHD Early Child Care Research Network, listed in alphabetical order, are: Jay Belsky, Birkbeck University of London; Cathryn Booth-LaForce, University of Washington; Robert Bradley, University of Arkansas, Little Rock; Margaret Burchinal, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; Susan B. Campbell, University of Pittsburgh; K. Alison Clarke-Stewart, University of California, Irvine; Sarah L. Friedman, Institute for Public Research, CAN Corporation, Alexandria, Virginia, Maryland; Kathryn Hirsh-Pasek, Temple University; Aletha Huston, University of Texas, Austin; Kathleen McCartney, Harvard University; Marion O'Brien, University of North Carolina, Greensboro; Margaret Tresch Owen, University of Texas, Dallas; Robert Pianta, University of Virginia; and Susan Spieker, University of Washington; Deborah Lowe Vandell, University of California, Irvine.
Are There Long-Term Effects of Early Child Care?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 681–701, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Belsky, J., Vandell, D. L., Burchinal, M., Clarke-Stewart, K. A., McCartney, K., Owen, M. T. and The NICHD Early Child Care Research Network (2007), Are There Long-Term Effects of Early Child Care?. Child Development, 78: 681–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01021.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.