This work was supported by a Pathfinder grant (CALACEI) and a Marie Curie training Grant MEST-CT-2005-020725 from the European Commission.
Infant Pointing: Communication to Cooperate or Communication to Learn?
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 735–740, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Southgate, V., Van Maanen, C. and Csibra, G. (2007), Infant Pointing: Communication to Cooperate or Communication to Learn?. Child Development, 78: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01028.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.