The research described in this commentary was supported by grants from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (R01 DC00491) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01 HD47450 and P01 HD40605).
Pointing Sets the Stage for Learning Language—and Creating Language
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 741–745, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Goldin-Meadow, S. (2007), Pointing Sets the Stage for Learning Language—and Creating Language. Child Development, 78: 741–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01029.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.