This work was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project grant to the first two authors. We thank the mothers and children who kindly took part in this study. We are also grateful to three anonymous reviewers whose careful and constructive comments led to numerous improvements in the manuscript.
Mind What Mother Says: Narrative Input and Theory of Mind in Typical Children and Those on the Autism Spectrum
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 839–858, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Slaughter, V., Peterson, C. C. and Mackintosh, E. (2007), Mind What Mother Says: Narrative Input and Theory of Mind in Typical Children and Those on the Autism Spectrum. Child Development, 78: 839–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01036.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!