The authors would like to thank Barbara Walker, Baltimore County Public Schools, for her invaluable help in implementing this study. The findings of this study were presented, in part, at the 2003 biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Tampa, FL, and as part of the second author's doctoral dissertation.
Adolescent Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Self-Processes and Contextual Cues
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 895–910, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Wentzel, K. R., Filisetti, L. and Looney, L. (2007), Adolescent Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Self-Processes and Contextual Cues. Child Development, 78: 895–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01039.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.