The research reported in this article was supported by Dutch Science Foundation Grant NWO-SGW 222-0590. We would like to thank Drs. Silvia Bunge and Michiel Westenberg for helpful comments on a first draft of this article. The help of Gabriel van Uitert in collecting the data is greatly appreciated. Bert van Beek was instrumental in programming the object and spatial WM tasks and Dr. Mariette Huizinga is thanked for providing the Random Number Generation Task.
Developmental Trends for Object and Spatial Working Memory: a Psychophysiological Analysis
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 987–1000, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Van Leijenhorst, L., Crone, E. A. and Van der Molen, M. W. (2007), Developmental Trends for Object and Spatial Working Memory: a Psychophysiological Analysis. Child Development, 78: 987–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01045.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!