Kevin Durkin, Department of Psychology, University of Strathclyde; Gina Conti-Ramsden, Human Communication and Deafness, School of Psychological Sciences, The University of Manchester.
Language, Social Behavior, and the Quality of Friendships in Adolescents With and Without a History of Specific Language Impairment
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1441–1457, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Durkin, K. and Conti-Ramsden, G. (2007), Language, Social Behavior, and the Quality of Friendships in Adolescents With and Without a History of Specific Language Impairment. Child Development, 78: 1441–1457. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01076.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the Nuffield Foundation (grants DIR/28 and EDU/8366) for their continued financial support. Thanks also to Zoë Simkin and Jarrad Lum for their help with data analysis. The authors would like to thank the research assistants involved in data collection as well as the schools and families that helped us with the research.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.