This research was supported by Grant 1R01HD38280 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. This article was written while D.G.P. was Visiting Professor of Psychology at the University of Hong Kong.
The Developmental Costs of High Self-Esteem for Antisocial Children
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2007
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1627–1639, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Menon, M., Tobin, D. D., Corby, B. C., Menon, M., Hodges, E. V. E. and Perry, D. G. (2007), The Developmental Costs of High Self-Esteem for Antisocial Children. Child Development, 78: 1627–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01089.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.