Support for this work was provided in part by a grant from the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (#R01 HD40935-01). We thank E. J. Kang for research assistance and Kathleen M. Ziol-Guest, Miao Jiang, and Cindy Chambers for editorial assistance. We also thank Christina Gibson-Davis for thoughtful comments on an earlier draft.
Living Arrangements and Children’s Development in Low-Income White, Black, and Latino Families
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2007
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1657–1674, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Foster, E. M. and Kalil, A. (2007), Living Arrangements and Children’s Development in Low-Income White, Black, and Latino Families. Child Development, 78: 1657–1674. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01091.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.