This work was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01-MH44340, P50-MH52354) and the MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Psychopathology and Development. We are indebted to Douglas Granger for assistance with coding the adrenal hormone data and to Jay Belsky, Dejana Braithwaite, Lorah Dorn, Jane Mendle, Gregory Pettit, and Elizabeth Shirtcliff for comments on earlier drafts on this paper.
Family Environments, Adrenarche, and Sexual Maturation: A Longitudinal Test of a Life History Model
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2007
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1799–1817, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Ellis, B. J. and Essex, M. J. (2007), Family Environments, Adrenarche, and Sexual Maturation: A Longitudinal Test of a Life History Model. Child Development, 78: 1799–1817. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01092.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.