This research was supported in part by a National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) training grant postdoctoral fellowship to J.L.J. and an NICHD grant (HD-36043) to S.A.G. We are grateful to Ryan Clement for assistance with data collection and coding. We also thank the teachers, staff, and children of the University of Michigan Children’s Center. Portions of this research were reported at the 2003 Biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development.
Robots and Rodents: Children’s Inferences About Living and Nonliving Kinds
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2007
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1675–1688, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Jipson, J. L. and Gelman, S. A. (2007), Robots and Rodents: Children’s Inferences About Living and Nonliving Kinds. Child Development, 78: 1675–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01095.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.