We would like to express gratitude to children and staff in Samsung Open Children’s House, Yerang Play Room, Kumho Children’s House, and Hyundai Kindergarten in Seoul and Westbourne House, Busy Bees, St Martin’s, and Brookdale preschools in Lancaster. Special thanks go to the head teacher of Yerang Play Room who suggested the idea of administering the backward word span task in a more valid way in Experiment 2 to S.O. We would also thank the anonymous referees for their contributions to this paper.
Korean Preschoolers’ Advanced Inhibitory Control and Its Relation to Other Executive Skills and Mental State Understanding
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 80–99, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Oh, S. and Lewis, C. (2008), Korean Preschoolers’ Advanced Inhibitory Control and Its Relation to Other Executive Skills and Mental State Understanding. Child Development, 79: 80–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01112.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.