Support for this research was provided by NIH Grant R01 57432.
Peer Deviancy Training and Peer Coercion: Dual Processes Associated With Early-Onset Conduct Problems
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 252–268, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Snyder, J., Schrepferman, L., McEachern, A., Barner, S., Johnson, K. and Provines, J. (2008), Peer Deviancy Training and Peer Coercion: Dual Processes Associated With Early-Onset Conduct Problems. Child Development, 79: 252–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01124.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.