We extend our appreciation to the children, adolescents, schools, and parents who participated in this research. We are indebted to Arland O’Hara, our research coordinator, and to the many graduate students and undergraduate research assistants for their contributions and dedication to the research program. This research was supported by funding from the Ontario Mental Health Foundation, the National Health Research and Development Program, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Institute of Gender and Health. The first author has been supported through a senior research fellowship from the Ontario Mental Health Foundation
Developmental Trajectories of Bullying and Associated Factors
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 325–338, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Pepler, D., Jiang, D., Craig, W. and Connolly, J. (2008), Developmental Trajectories of Bullying and Associated Factors. Child Development, 79: 325–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01128.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.