This research was supported by research grants from the Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture, the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l’Aide à la Recherche, the Conseil Québécois de la Recherche Sociale, the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec, the National Consortium on Violence Research (Grant #SBR9513040 from the National Science Foundation), the National Health Research Development Program Canada, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Molson Foundation, and the Canadian Institute of Advanced Research. We thank Hélène Beauchesne, Lyse Desmarais-Gervais, Muriel Rorive, and Danielle Forest for their assistance in data collection, data analysis, and administration of the project.
Controlling Parenting and Physical Aggression During Elementary School
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 411–425, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Joussemet, M., Vitaro, F., Barker, E. D., Côté, S., Nagin, D. S., Zoccolillo, M. and Tremblay, R. E. (2008), Controlling Parenting and Physical Aggression During Elementary School. Child Development, 79: 411–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2007.01133.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.