This study was funded by a grant from the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), the Foundation for Children’s Welfare Stamps Netherlands (SKN), and the Community Mental Health Center, RIAGG IJsselland, the Netherlands. The trial on “Improving Positive Interaction Between Depressed Mothers and Their Infants: An Effect Study on a Preventive Program for Mother and Child” has been assigned a unique trial identification number (International Standard Randomised Controlled Trial Number Register [ISRCTN]). This number is ISRCTN83523136. The study was approved in November 1999 by the Medical Ethics Committee of Nijmegen University, on behalf of the chair, C. Hoogduin, MD.
A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Home-Visiting Intervention Aimed at Preventing Relationship Problems in Depressed Mothers and Their Infants
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 547–561, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Van Doesum, K. T. M., Riksen-Walraven, J. M., Hosman, C. M. H. and Hoefnagels, C. (2008), A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Home-Visiting Intervention Aimed at Preventing Relationship Problems in Depressed Mothers and Their Infants. Child Development, 79: 547–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01142.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.