The study was supported by a Young Scientist Grant (2058/2002) from the German-Israeli Foundation for Research and Development to the first author. We thank the adolescents who have participated in the study. The comments of Gitit Kavé and Michelle Weiner on an earlier version are greatly appreciated. We also thank Mahmood Khatib, Merav Picker, Miri Barhak, Rim Aalimi, Taly Mizrahi, Dikla Shrem, and Eitan Bar-Ilan, the programmer, for their help in data collection.
Values as Protective Factors Against Violent Behavior in Jewish and Arab High Schools in Israel
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 652–667, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Knafo, A., Daniel, E. and Khoury-Kassabri, M. (2008), Values as Protective Factors Against Violent Behavior in Jewish and Arab High Schools in Israel. Child Development, 79: 652–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01149.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!