This research was supported by funding from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH068413) to Dante Cicchetti and Sheree Toth. The authors wish to thank Carol Ann Dubovsky for her invaluable assistance with this project.
Memory, Maternal Representations, and Internalizing Symptomatology Among Abused, Neglected, and Nonmaltreated Children
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 705–719, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Valentino, K., Cicchetti, D., Rogosch, F. A. and Toth, S. L. (2008), Memory, Maternal Representations, and Internalizing Symptomatology Among Abused, Neglected, and Nonmaltreated Children. Child Development, 79: 705–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01152.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.