This investigation was conducted as part of the Pathways Project, a larger longitudinal investigation of children’s social/psychological/scholastic adjustment in school contexts that is supported by the National Institutes of Health (1 RO1MH-49223, 2-RO1MH-49223, and R01HD-045906 to Gary W. Ladd). Special appreciation is expressed to all the children and parents who made this study possible and to members of the Pathways Project for assistance with data collection. Portions of this study were reported in a master’s thesis that was completed by Sarah L. Herald-Brown at Arizona State University, and the authors gratefully acknowledge committee members Becky Kochenderfer-Ladd and William Fabricius for their cogent contributions.
Does Chronic Classroom Peer Rejection Predict the Development of Children’s Classroom Participation During the Grade School Years?
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1001–1015, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Ladd, G. W., Herald-Brown, S. L. and Reiser, M. (2008), Does Chronic Classroom Peer Rejection Predict the Development of Children’s Classroom Participation During the Grade School Years?. Child Development, 79: 1001–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01172.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.