Funding for this research was provided by the National Institutes of Health Grant HD 19011 and the Office of Educational Research and Instruction Grant R305H020060. Thanks are also due to the Hopewell Area School District for allowing us to collect data in their schools and to Mary Wolfson for assistance with data collection.
Numerical Magnitude Representations Influence Arithmetic Learning
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1016–1031, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Booth, J. L. and Siegler, R. S. (2008), Numerical Magnitude Representations Influence Arithmetic Learning. Child Development, 79: 1016–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01173.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.