This study was partially supported by grants from the Spencer Foundation and W. T. Grant Foundation to Albert Bandura, and from the Johann Jacobs Foundation and Ministero dell’Istruzione dell’Univesità e della Ricerca to G.V.C. (COFIN 1998, 2000, 2004) and to Eugenia Scabini (COFIN 2000–2002). We are grateful to the anonymous reviewers and Marie S. Tisak for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Stability and Change of Moral Disengagement and Its Impact on Aggression and Violence in Late Adolescence
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1288–1309, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Paciello, M., Fida, R., Tramontano, C., Lupinetti, C. and Caprara, G. V. (2008), Stability and Change of Moral Disengagement and Its Impact on Aggression and Violence in Late Adolescence. Child Development, 79: 1288–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01189.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.