This work was funded by an operating grant to D. Geoffrey Hall from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Portions of the research were presented at the Boston University Conference on Language Development, November 2006. We thank Cristy McNiven for her help with data collection.
Infants’ Use of Lexical-Category-to-Meaning Links in Object Individuation
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1432–1443, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Hall, D. G., Corrigall, K., Rhemtulla, M., Donegan, E. and Xu, F. (2008), Infants’ Use of Lexical-Category-to-Meaning Links in Object Individuation. Child Development, 79: 1432–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01197.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!