This work was funded by an operating grant to D. Geoffrey Hall from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Portions of the research were presented at the Boston University Conference on Language Development, November 2006. We thank Cristy McNiven for her help with data collection.
Infants’ Use of Lexical-Category-to-Meaning Links in Object Individuation
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1432–1443, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Hall, D. G., Corrigall, K., Rhemtulla, M., Donegan, E. and Xu, F. (2008), Infants’ Use of Lexical-Category-to-Meaning Links in Object Individuation. Child Development, 79: 1432–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01197.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.