Kerry L. McColgan is now at the University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Searching and Planning: Young Children’s Reasoning About Past and Future Event Sequences
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1477–1497, September/October 2008
How to Cite
McColgan, K. L. and McCormack, T. (2008), Searching and Planning: Young Children’s Reasoning About Past and Future Event Sequences. Child Development, 79: 1477–1497. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01200.x
This work was supported by a PhD studentship awarded to the first author by the Department of Education and Learning, Northern Ireland, and by a grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council awarded to the second author.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.