This work was supported by grant HD050691 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to Sara R. Jaffee. This document includes data from the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being, which was developed under contract with the Administration on Children, Youth, and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The information and opinions expressed herein reflect solely those of the authors.
Effects of Family Violence on Psychopathology Symptoms in Children Previously Exposed to Maltreatment
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1498–1512, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Maikovich, A. K., Jaffee, S. R., Odgers, C. L. and Gallop, R. (2008), Effects of Family Violence on Psychopathology Symptoms in Children Previously Exposed to Maltreatment. Child Development, 79: 1498–1512. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01201.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.