We would like to thank Gregor Schöner and Larissa Samuelson for helpful discussions and comments on an earlier version of this article. This work was supported by National Science Foundation HSD 0527698 awarded to J.P.S.
Defending Qualitative Change: The View From Dynamical Systems Theory
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1639–1647, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Spencer, J. P. and Perone, S. (2008), Defending Qualitative Change: The View From Dynamical Systems Theory. Child Development, 79: 1639–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01214.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.