This work was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants R37-33486 and R01-42697 awarded to K.E.A and by R01-33862 awarded to S.R.R. We thank Peter Gordon for his stimulating comments.
In Defense of Change Processes
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1648–1653, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Adolph, K. E. and Robinson, S. R. (2008), In Defense of Change Processes. Child Development, 79: 1648–1653. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01215.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.