This research was supported by the Academy of Finland Grants 119088 to L.N. and 202554/68884 to C.S. We thank the participating children, their parents, and teachers for making the research possible; Pasi Kainulainen for his help in preparing the materials and gathering the data; and Andrew Engell for his helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Automatic Activation of Adolescents’ Peer-Relational Schemas: Evidence From Priming With Facial Identity
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1659–1675, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Nummenmaa, L., Peets, K. and Salmivalli, C. (2008), Automatic Activation of Adolescents’ Peer-Relational Schemas: Evidence From Priming With Facial Identity. Child Development, 79: 1659–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01217.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.