This research was supported, in part, by grants awarded to Dante Cicchetti, PhD, from the National Institute of Drug Abuse (DA 17741) and the Office of Child Abuse and Neglect and the Spunk Fund Inc. and to Nicki R. Crick, PhD, from the National Institute on Child Health and Development. We are grateful to the children, families, counselors, and research staff at the Mount Hope Family Center, Rochester, NY, who participated in this work.
Childhood Maltreatment and the Development of Relational and Physical Aggression: The Importance of a Gender-Informed Approach
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1736–1751, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Cullerton-Sen, C., Cassidy, A. R., Murray-Close, D., Cicchetti, D., Crick, N. R. and Rogosch, F. A. (2008), Childhood Maltreatment and the Development of Relational and Physical Aggression: The Importance of a Gender-Informed Approach. Child Development, 79: 1736–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01222.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.