This article is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant 0126584 and the Agricultural Experiment Station (ALA010-008) to J.M. and G. Pettit, and by Graduate Dissertation Research Awards from the Auburn University Graduate School to J.A.L. and A.L.P. We thank the children, teachers, and parents involved in this study as well as the numerous undergraduate and graduate research assistants who assisted in data collection and preparation. We also are grateful for helpful comments of anonymous reviewers on previous versions of the manuscript.
Children’s Cortisol and the Quality of Teacher–Child Relationships in Child Care
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, No claim to original US Government works; Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1818–1832, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Lisonbee, J. A., Mize, J., Payne, A. L. and Granger, D. A. (2008), Children’s Cortisol and the Quality of Teacher–Child Relationships in Child Care. Child Development, 79: 1818–1832. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01228.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.