This study was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA08093-13). The Raising Healthy Children project was conducted by the Social Development Research Group, which is part of the University of Washington School of Social Work. The authors gratefully acknowledge the staff, families, and students of Edmonds School District No. 15 for their support and cooperation. The lead author would also like to thank Susan Nolen and her colleagues in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Washington.
Longitudinal Effects of Student Mobility on Three Dimensions of Elementary School Engagement
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1833–1852, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Gruman, D. H., Harachi, T. W., Abbott, R. D., Catalano, R. F. and Fleming, C. B. (2008), Longitudinal Effects of Student Mobility on Three Dimensions of Elementary School Engagement. Child Development, 79: 1833–1852. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01229.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.