We would like to thank F. Jouen and M. Bui for their help in designing the visual stimuli, L. Vaivre-Douret for advice on the stepping procedure, M. Trujillo for advice on coding the stepping, and all the mothers and infants for their participation. This work was supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, the France-Berkeley Fund, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant grant HD050638, and Grant P20MD00262 from the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities.
Neonatal Stepping in Relation to Terrestrial Optic Flow
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Barbu-Roth, M., Anderson, D. I., Desprès, A., Provasi, J., Cabrol, D. and Campos, J. J. (2009), Neonatal Stepping in Relation to Terrestrial Optic Flow. Child Development, 80: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01241.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!