Part of this research was funded by a grant from the Economic and Social Research Council, Grant R000230401. We are grateful to anonymous reviewers and to Drew Nesdale, Lindsey Cameron, and John Levine for suggestions and comments that contributed to the ideas developed in this article.
Children’s Group Nous: Understanding and Applying Peer Exclusion Within and Between Groups
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 224–243, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Abrams, D., Rutland, A., Pelletier, J. and Ferrell, J. M. (2009), Children’s Group Nous: Understanding and Applying Peer Exclusion Within and Between Groups. Child Development, 80: 224–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2008.01256.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!