Funding for this research was provided by a grant from the Office of the Vice President for Research of the University of Michigan, a NSERC Discovery Grant to Sabbagh, and Grant HD-22149 to Wellman.
Neural Correlates of Children’s Theory of Mind Development
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 318–326, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Liu, D., Sabbagh, M. A., Gehring, W. J. and Wellman, H. M. (2009), Neural Correlates of Children’s Theory of Mind Development. Child Development, 80: 318–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01262.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.