This project was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health to Elizabeth Shirtcliff (K01 MH077687), Ronald Dahl (R24 MH67346), and Seth Pollak (R01 MH61285, R01 MH068858). Infrastructure support was provided by P30-HD03352 (M. Seltzer, Center Director). Special thanks are due to the Pediatric Nurse Practitioners for their diligence and commitment to this research project: Marie Heilegenstein, R.N.; Lois Hoornstra, R.N.; and Kim Squires, R.N. We appreciate the research assistance of Patrick Bauer, Aaron Cohn, Johnna Dorshorst, Jamie Hanson, Chastity Jensen, and Abby Noack. Invaluable guidance was provided by Lorah D. Dorn and Elizabeth J. Susman throughout the study, including the use of the script for the interview measure. Finally, we thank the adolescents and their families who made this research possible.
Pubertal Development: Correspondence Between Hormonal and Physical Development
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 327–337, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Shirtcliff, E. A., Dahl, R. E. and Pollak, S. D. (2009), Pubertal Development: Correspondence Between Hormonal and Physical Development. Child Development, 80: 327–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01263.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.