These data come from a large-scale German project directed by Jürgen Baumert of the Max Planck Institute for Human Development. The first author thanks the International Max Planck Research School “The Life Course: Evolutionary and Ontogenetic Dynamics” (LIFE) for valuable feedback on this work. We also thank Susannah Goss for language editing.
Social Dominance in Adolescence: The Moderating Role of the Classroom Context and Behavioral Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 338–355, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Jonkmann, K., Trautwein, U. and Lüdtke, O. (2009), Social Dominance in Adolescence: The Moderating Role of the Classroom Context and Behavioral Heterogeneity. Child Development, 80: 338–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01264.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.