This study was funded by Grants 1010933 and 1070852 from Fondo de Desarrollo Científico y Tecnológico, Fondecyt, Chile. Brian Flaherty was supported by NIDA Grant R01DA018673. The authors are grateful to Stephanie Lanza for valuable comments and suggestions to an early version of the manuscript.
Heterogeneity and Change in the Patterning of Adolescents’ Perceptions of the Legitimacy of Parental Authority: A Latent Transition Model
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 418–432, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Cumsille, P., Darling, N., Flaherty, B. and Loreto Martínez, M. (2009), Heterogeneity and Change in the Patterning of Adolescents’ Perceptions of the Legitimacy of Parental Authority: A Latent Transition Model. Child Development, 80: 418–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01269.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!