Aaron Metzger is now at the Institute for Health Research and Policy at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Adolescent Civic and Political Engagement: Associations Between Domain-Specific Judgments and Behavior
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 433–441, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Metzger, A. and Smetana, J. G. (2009), Adolescent Civic and Political Engagement: Associations Between Domain-Specific Judgments and Behavior. Child Development, 80: 433–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01270.x
This research is based in part on the first author’s dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. at the University of Rochester. The first author would like to gratefully acknowledge the contributions of his dissertation committee, Judith Smetana (Chair), Patrick Davies, and Peter Wyman.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.