This research was supported by a Marsden Grant from the Royal Society of New Zealand to Harlene Hayne. Preparation of this article was supported by a University of Otago Postgraduate Publishing Award (Ph.D.) to Fiona Jack. We thank Karen Tustin, Nicola Davis, Debbie McLachlan, and all of the children and parents who participated in this research. Parts of the research described in this article formed portions of the first and second authors’ Ph.D. theses.
Maternal Reminiscing Style During Early Childhood Predicts the Age of Adolescents’ Earliest Memories
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 496–505, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Jack, F., MacDonald, S., Reese, E. and Hayne, H. (2009), Maternal Reminiscing Style During Early Childhood Predicts the Age of Adolescents’ Earliest Memories. Child Development, 80: 496–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01274.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.