Preparation of this article was primarily supported by Grant 513-02 from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada to Carole Peterson, Grant BCS-0721171 from the National Science Foundation to Qi Wang, and Grant 70671003 from the National Science Foundation of China to Yubo Hou. Additional funding came from the summer undergraduate research fellowship program of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. We thank Nicole Cumby, Lis Harmundal, Suzanne Hedd, Lael Kippenhuck, Kristle Lambert, Christa Vincent, and Meng Zhang for their assistance. We also thank Kelly Warren for statistical consultation. Most of all we thank the children and their parents for participating.
“When I Was Little”: Childhood Recollections in Chinese and European Canadian Grade School Children
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 506–518, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Peterson, C., Wang, Q. and Hou, Y. (2009), “When I Was Little”: Childhood Recollections in Chinese and European Canadian Grade School Children. Child Development, 80: 506–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01275.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.