This research was supported by Grant 824/02 from the Israel Science Foundation. The authors would like to extend special thanks to the families and children for participating in the study. We also thank Alona Dinnerman, Smadar Gertner, and Efrat Sher-Censor for their help in collecting and coding the data and Cory Shulman for her assistance with children’s diagnostic assessments.
Maternal Insightfulness and Resolution of the Diagnosis Are Associated With Secure Attachment in Preschoolers With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 519–527, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Oppenheim, D., Koren-Karie, N., Dolev, S. and Yirmiya, N. (2009), Maternal Insightfulness and Resolution of the Diagnosis Are Associated With Secure Attachment in Preschoolers With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Child Development, 80: 519–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01276.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.