This research was supported by National Institutes of Health Grant RO1-HD046795 to the second and third authors. We wish to thank participating families and the staff of the Child Development Laboratory for data collection.
Harsh Parenting and Child Externalizing Behavior: Skin Conductance Level Reactivity as a Moderator
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 578–592, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Erath, S. A., El-Sheikh, M. and Mark Cummings, E. (2009), Harsh Parenting and Child Externalizing Behavior: Skin Conductance Level Reactivity as a Moderator. Child Development, 80: 578–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01280.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.